Pages

Favourite Things || NARS Sheer Glow

2.7.14

 So I have a little idea for a new feature on my blog, I'm sure other people will have done it before but never mind- each week I'm going to feature a product I love. Now, these won't necessarily be my holy-grail, can't live without, products, they are just bits that I really enjoy using and would definitely recommend.

First in this little series is Nars Sheer Glow foundation in the colour Mont Blanc. This product is praised all over the internet, and there is probably nothing that I can tell you about it that you won't already know, but dang it I can try! 
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation || £31.00

As someone who generally favours a matter finish to her foundation, it is a big thing for me to say that this foundation is my favourite. As the name suggests it's glowy, but it's glowy without being too dewy. I find it gives an almost radiant look to my face, a bit like someone shoved a lightbulb inside my skull, that makes me look healthier.  Many people who review Sheer Glow seem surprised to find that the coverage isn't all that, but it's right there in the name- it's not a high coverage foundation. That being said, it is really buildable and doesn't go cakey. 

I usually apply use this using my fingers, as Mr Nars himself advises you do, and it gives a much better finish than when applied with a brush. The only downfall I've found is that it doesn't last all day when I have work, mainly because I run around like a mad woman all day so I need something fairly heavy duty to see me through. In every other situation, this baby sees me through though, albeit with a little touch of powder during the day. 

I hope you guys enjoy this new feature. Have you tried Sheer Glow? What did you think of it? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment