Pages

Favourite Things || Sleek Face Form Palette

14.7.14


The Sleek Face Form Palette is something I have been itching to get my hands on for the longest time. For whatever reason (my money is backing the idea that I had angered the beauty gods) it was like gold dust in my town, everywhere was always sold out. Even when I ventured further afield, they'd magically be sold out too, I truly believed I was cursed- overly dramatic? I don't think so. Thankfully, there was a glorious day when I strolled past this little beauty tucked away, all on its lonesome, in Superdrug so I hot footed it to the till in case another Sleek drought hit Colchester. 
  

Sleek Face Form Palette in 'Light'


Anyway, enough setting the scene, let's talk about why this is one of my favourite things. For just £9.99 you get a bronzer, a highlighter and a blush (NB:in the darker shades there are two bronzers and a highlight). The bronzer is the most perfect contouring shade, it's completely matte and several shades darker than my skin tone so I can create the illusion of cheekbones. All three powders have great pigmentation and are perfect for blending. And they last forever- both in the pan and on the skin. I always like having palettes in my collection because they make life so much easier when travelling- why pack three products when you can just take one? That coupled with the ginormous mirror means this ticks all the boxes.

The bronzer is probably my most loved powder in the palette, since buying it I've used it everyday without fail. While the highlight is pretty, I've recently fallen in love with MAC's Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish so that's taken a backseat for now. And the blush is great, but for me it's a bit of a statement so I prefer to use it for a night time look rather than a summer one.

How do you feel about the Sleek Palettes? Love them or loathe them? Let me know! 






No comments:

Post a Comment