Pages

Wish List!

18.3.14

blog post 1


I am now officially halfway through my last essay of this term, it's been a stressful few weeks but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Seeing as I have been working my bum off and payday is looming I thought I'd share with you a few of the things I hope to treat myself to over the next month or so.

1) Humlan Urbanears in Forget-Me-Not £39- I have recently taken up jogging and so have found myself using headphones far more often than I would normally. I've normally been more than happy with Apple headphones but recently I've found them to be really uncomfortable and they can fall out while exercising. I've heard great things about these and they're an adorable colour, it's a no brainer!

2) Topshop Joni Jeans £36- I already have standard blue Joni jeans but I just find them so comfortable I need more. They fit so nicely, even between washes, they're high-waisted so you don't need to worry about inadvertently exposing your arse and they don't do that annoying "I'm going to wear out in between the legs and give you even more of a complex about your thunderous thighs" thing.

3) Topshop Embellished Top £32- With spring trying to force its way into being, I'm fully prepared to embrace all things pastel and pretty. This top looks so easy to dress up or dress down and it would look really lovely with a little jacket on nights when it gets a bit cooler.

4) Sicilian Lemon Yankee Candle £16.99 (Medium Jar)- New seasons means new scents for me, during spring and summer I prefer fresher smelling candles. I had a little sniff of this beauty a week or so ago and found it fit the bill perfectly. I love Yankee Candles because I find that they have a gorgeous scent without being too over powering and they last for ages so, although they might be a bit more expensive than your average candle, you get what you pay for.

5) Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette £37- I have been umming and ahhing over this palette for so long. I already have the first two Naked palettes so I almost had myself convinced I didn't need this one. Almost. I saw it in the flesh recently and pictures do not do it justice, it's a collection of the most gorgeous pinky tones and, having experienced Urban Decay eyeshadows before, I know they will last perfectly, especially with a little bit of primer popped under them.

6) Topshop Little Mermaid PJs £20- I've just realised that these are now sold out on the website! Luckily I think they have a few in stock in my local store so I will pop there ASAP to have a nose, if not they have an equally adorable Jungle Book oversized T-shirt to sleep in. Anyway, it seems to be a continuing theme in all my sleepwear that it's cartoon based/very childish so these fit the bill perfectly!


And that's about it! What have you guys been loving/lusting after recently?

2 comments:

  1. Love this post so much!
    I know what you mean about stressful time etc, Im at uni and have exactly the same thing right now.. can't wait until I can buy some stuff!

    What you said about the jeans is so true! I have two pairs of Topshop Leigh Jeans which were supposed to be really good and not stretch at all between washes, after wearing them for like 4 hours, they start falling down again and like you said inadvertently exposing my arse haha!
    Think I might give the Topshop Joni Jeans a try then if you recommend them?

    Also loving the little mermaid PJs! So cute!!

    http://allthingsashleighblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so glad you like it! Sorry that you're stressed too, hopefully retail therapy will cure us both :)
      Definitely give the Joni jeans a try, they've got that stretchy feel so you don't feel caged in but still feel supported if you get what I mean? xxx

      Delete